Due to unprecedented demand for Action Earth Grants we can only consider:
- Projects in the more deprived areas of Scotland where there may be reduced local facilities and opportunities.
- Local Nature Reserves (LNRs).
- Projects which involve at least 35 volunteers and which make a substantial environmental impact.
- Projects which involve groups of vulnerable people as volunteers.
Please read through these guidance notes and our
Terms & Conditions
Aberlady Bay LNR
Grass species surveying.
Please enter your name and email address in the box at the right of the page.
You will then be sent an email link to our Application Form. You will need the following:
- Email and postal address - you should be principal contact and be responsible for feedback and grant claim
- Name and type of organisation making the application
- Name and contact details for a second person
- Name and e-mail of person responsible for finance in your organisation
- Name, description and location of the site (postcode of site preferred)
- Landowner of site and permission granted
- Three main objectives of your project
- Project dates and times - we will need definite start and end dates and estimates of how many hours will be worked
- Cost breakdown - a rough indication of how the grant will be spent
More information? Please contact:
0131 622 7766
- ✓ 3 contact names supplied, including Financial
At least 15 volunteers involved.
Volunteers give 5 hours minimum.
✓ Site permission is granted.
Read and agree Terms & Conditions.
Once the application is completed you should receive a confirmation email with a copy of your submission.